- Availablity: In stock
- Usually Ships Within 24-48 Hours
orders over $49
- 8 Points Lucky Rewards
Skin by Ann Webb - Naturals Body Lotion Bergamot Lemon - 8 oz.
- Code#: 135057
- Manufacturer: Skin by Ann Webb
- Size/Form: 8 oz.
- Packaged Ship Weight: 0.60
- Energizing with bursts of fresh fruit
- Softens and hydrates skin
- Aloe, hyaluronic acid, calendula
- Aloe Vera: Ultra calming and restorative. Addresses mild irritation, enhances hydration, and boosts free-radical defense.
- Sodium NaPCA: Component of skin’s NMF (natural moisturizing factor) known to exhibit moisture-binding capabilities for youthful hydration.
- Chamomile Flower: Relaxing and comforting skin freshener and with antioxidant properties. Improves skin's texture and elasticity, as well as reduce the look of signs of sun damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known as the “fountain of youth” ingredient, to provide significant cellular water retention for ultimate hydration.
- Arnica Montana Extract: Astringent that clears, purifies, and tightens pores. Also known to help calm tired and achy joints and muscles. Helps soothe and renew the skin after exposure to stress.
About Skin by Ann Webb
Ann’s passion for developing optimal skin care began at an early age. Her own struggles with cystic acne were the driving force behind her passion for finding a solution to heal and develop beautiful skin. Ann traveled far beyond her small town of Gueydan, Louisiana to research and educate herself about every type of skin treatment available. She discovered that most treatment protocols were limited to a topical medication and antibiotics until she met Dr. Brent Schillinger. She was fascinated by his hands-on, specialized acne treatments that finally brought about a positive change in her skin. This fateful meeting began her journey into the world of esthetics.
Ann went on to work for the PGA Spa, The Florida Center of Cosmetic Surgery, and to serve as Cosmetic Director for the Austin Plastic Surgery Center while maintaining an esthetics studio in her home. Developing a product line came about when she recognized a need for affordable, clean products for her local esthetics clients. She had already contributed to the development of two other product lines, and was ready to put more than 10 years of research and labor into a line of her own. Ann envisioned products that would be affordable, simple to use, and contain the best pharmaceutical-grade ingredients available. She turned to her best friend, Joanna Marceaux, who had worked for more than 8 years as a business development specialist for guidance. With Joanna’s help, Skin By Ann Webb was born. As life-long friends, Ann and Joanna have established a successful business partnership and have grown Skin By Ann Webb together!
Ann and Joanna continue to direct the Skin By Ann Webb product line nationwide. Ann’s true passion still lies in her own treatment spa located in Austin, Texas, where she combines more than 15 years of research and hands-on training with her own protocols for treating skin. When Ann is not in her clinic she spends quality time with her boys.
Suitable for all skin types. Apply daily after bathing for best results. Massage completely into skin.
Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Rhizome/Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Aromatic Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Aromatic Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid. (Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid. pH Level: 5.5 - 6.5)
Austin, TX, Phone: 800-661-9990 Fax: 512-628-6201 Visit website
About Skin by Ann Webb
Skin Organics originated from Ann’s very own garage and through a word-of-mouth frenzy it made itself into 1500 retailers and spa locations across the USA. In the summer of 2011, Skin Organics merged with Nutraceuticals Corp. and the line was renamed “Skin by Ann Webb.” Ann continues to direct the line nationwide.