Per Tablet(s): $0.22
Per Serving(s): 2.00Capsule(s)
- Availablity: In stock
- Usually Ships Within 24-48 Hours
orders over $49
- 65 Points Lucky Rewards
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare - UriCare Cystone for Urinary Support - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- Code#: 106898
- Manufacturer: Himalaya Herbal Healthcare
- Size/Form: 120 Vegetarian Capsules
- Packaged Ship Weight: 0.30
- Servings: 60
- Dosage Size: 2 Capsule(s)
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare UriCare for Urinary Support - 120 Vegetarian Capsules
UriCare is a proprietary herbal formula which naturally promotes a healthy urinary tract and helps maintain normal urine composition and mucosal integrity. Uri Care is a natural aid in maintaining healthy water management and helps with temporary water - weight gain.
As a dietary supplement UriCare assists kidneys and urinary tract in normal functions. UriCare provides normal absorption and utilization for overall healthy urinary tract.
- Provides overall support of the kidneys and bladder for normal urinary tract function
- Supports the mucosal integrity of the urinary tract and normal composition of urine
- Supports the kidney's crystalloid-colloid balance
UriCare has been subjected to clinical toxicity/safety trials.
- Saxifraga Ligulata
- Prickly Chaff Flower
- Indian Madder
Pure and natural solutions for healthy living
The Himalaya promise is, quite simply, the promise of a richer life through natural products that improve health and well-being. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's product range includes "Head-to-Heel" Health Care. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's well-researched herbal solutions benefit you and your family, naturally.
Take 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
|Himalaya Herbal Healthcare for Urinary Support - 120 Vegetarian Capsules|
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (capsule)
100% natural formulation contains NO yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin.
No Magnesium Stearate and No Additives.
Color variations are normal with natural herbal formulations.
Houston, TX, Phone: 800-869-4640 Fax: 800-577-6930 Visit website
About Himalaya Herbal Healthcare
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, with global headquarters in Bangalore, India (pictured here), is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically-validated herbal healthcare. Now in over 75 countries, Himalaya’s North American office is located in Houston, Texas. Starting in 1930, Himalaya succeeded in combining the rich value of an old system of natural health with all the processes of modern pharmaceutical technology. Since then, the result of this gigantic effort has been widely sold throughout the world and Himalaya has established a position of uncontested leadership in pharmaceutical-grade Natural Health Products.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's result of over 81 years of formulation research and clinical trials is glad to offer a complete range of modern, totally safe and Natural Health Products for the self-care needs of today's consumer. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is marketing this truly unique and complete line of Herbal Healthcare products developed, manufactured and evaluated according to the most scientific and rigid standards of modern pharmaceutical products.
- Still family owned, Himalaya has been a global leader in the herbal healthcare industry since 1930.
- Now sold in 76 countries and the first GMP approved herbal manufacturing facility in India, our reputation for safe, natural and efficacious remedies has been established through extensive research on proprietary products, continuous scientific validation and stringent quality controls.
- Every 1/5th of a second, someone, somewhere in the world, is taking a Himalaya product.
- With 7 global patents already granted, and 76 global patents pending, Himalaya’s R&D facility is one of the best in the world for the research and development of herbal healthcare. Encompassing over 80,000 square feet of space, it boasts a staff of over 100 physicians and scientists, contains a 28-bed inpatient facility. Our research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, and JAMA, India.
All research conforms to World Health Organization standards and product development typically takes ten years. Our labs are all GLP labs, following Good Laboratory Practices. We are also recognized by India’s Institute of Health Sciences as an approved PhD Center.