- Availablity: In stock
- Usually Ships Within 24-48 Hours
orders over $49
- 6 Points Lucky Rewards
- Companies For a Cause
- Fair Trade
- GMP Certified
- Artificial Colors Free
- Eco Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free View More
Botanique by Himalaya - Face Wash with Natural Vitamin E for Normal to Oily Skin Neem & Turmeric - 5.07 oz. Formerly Organique by Himalaya
- Code#: 106863
- Manufacturer: Botanique by Himalaya
- Size/Form: 5.07 oz.
- Packaged Ship Weight: 0.50
Botanique by Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Face Wash with Natural Vitamin E for Normal to Oily Skin - 5.07 oz. (150 ml)
Beyond gentle cleansing, Botanique Neem & Turmeric Face Wash with Natural Vitamin E is an award winning favorite. Botanique Neem & Turmeric Face Wash with Natural Vitamin E is designed to even out skin, minimize pore size and clear away impurities with a fresh luxurious soft soap-free lather. Botanique Neem & Turmeric Face Wash with Natural Vitamin E is a time-tested combination of organic Neem and Turmeric that purifies and resurfaces your skin leaving it clean, pure, silky-smooth and radiant.
- Neem leaf extract - Helps purify the skin and improve its resilience.
- Tumeric root oil - Helps support healthy and radiant skin.
- Sweet Marjoram Oil - Promotes a warming and soothing effect with a spicy aroma.
- Natural Vitamin E - Natural antioxidant made from vegetable oils.
A well-tended, well-loved face is the best canvas for the soul's expression. Botanique's clinically proven line of natural skin care products nurture and rejuvenate. Designed with respect for your skin's delicate canvas, they gently cleanse and tone, deeply moisturize, and soothe sensitive skin. Botanique is nature's organic brush for your skin and perhaps the most important work of art you perform. Botanique combines organic essential oils with organic botanicals - Soliga forest honey, neem, turmeric, lavender, patchouli and geranium are just a few. When you reacquaint your skin with Botanique skin care - you reacquaint your beauty in harmony with nature.
Apply to moist skin using small circular motions. Rinse and pat dry.
Water (Aqua), Coco Glucoside (from Coconut oil & Sugar), Decyl Glucoside (from Coconut oil and Sugar), Vegetable Glycerin (from Vegetable Oils), Dehydroxanthan Gum (Natural thickener), Glucose, Citric Acid (found in Citrus fruits), Potassium Sorbate (found in Sorbus Cashmiriana nerries), Natural Botanical Fragrance using Essential Oils, Origanum Majorana (sweet marjoram) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Melia Azadirachta (neem) Leaf Extract*, Curcuma Longa (turmeric) Root Oil*
Free from Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Parabens and Phthalates. No artificial colors or synthetic fragrances.
Houston, TX, Phone: 1-800-869-4640 Visit website
About Botanique by Himalaya
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, with global headquarters in Bangalore, India (pictured here), is a worldwide pioneer in the field of scientifically-validated herbal healthcare. Now in over 75 countries, Himalaya’s North American office is located in Houston, Texas. Starting in 1930, Himalaya succeeded in combining the rich value of an old system of natural health with all the processes of modern pharmaceutical technology. Since then, the result of this gigantic effort has been widely sold throughout the world and Himalaya has established a position of uncontested leadership in pharmaceutical-grade Natural Health Products.
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare's result of over 81 years of formulation research and clinical trials is glad to offer a complete range of modern, totally safe and Natural Health Products for the self-care needs of today's consumer. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare is marketing this truly unique and complete line of Herbal Healthcare products developed, manufactured and evaluated according to the most scientific and rigid standards of modern pharmaceutical products.
- Still family owned, Himalaya has been a global leader in the herbal healthcare industry since 1930.
- Now sold in 76 countries and the first GMP approved herbal manufacturing facility in India, our reputation for safe, natural and efficacious remedies has been established through extensive research on proprietary products, continuous scientific validation and stringent quality controls.
- Every 1/5th of a second, someone, somewhere in the world, is taking a Himalaya product.
- With 7 global patents already granted, and 76 global patents pending, Himalaya’s R&D facility is one of the best in the world for the research and development of herbal healthcare. Encompassing over 80,000 square feet of space, it boasts a staff of over 100 physicians and scientists, contains a 28-bed inpatient facility. Our research has been published in numerous medical journals including The European Journal of Pharmacology, Phytotherapy Research, The Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, and JAMA, India.
All research conforms to World Health Organization standards and product development typically takes ten years. Our labs are all GLP labs, following Good Laboratory Practices. We are also recognized by India’s Institute of Health Sciences as an approved PhD Center.