Per Tablet(s): $0.29
Per Serving(s): 3 Softgel(s)
- Availablity: In stock
- Usually Ships Within 24-48 Hours
orders over $49
- 10 Points Lucky Rewards
- Companies For a Cause
- GMP Certified
- Artificial Colors Free
- NSF Certified
- Eco Friendly
- Aspartame Free
- Corn Free
- Peanut Free View More
Enzymatic Therapy - Eskimo-3 Natural Stable Fish Oil Ultra-Pure Omega-3 500 mg. - 105 Softgels
- Item# :UPC# : 61458763948022977
- Brand: Enzymatic Therapy
- Size/Form: 105 Softgels
- Ship Weight: 0.20
- Servings: 35
- Dosage: 3 Softgel(s)
Enzymatic Therapy Eskimo-3 Naturally Stable Fish Oil is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids; including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Unlike many other fish oils, Eskimo-3 is not chemically modified to artificially increase DHA and EPA levels. It is a liquid fish oil concentrate containing 38-40% polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids (19% EPA and 13% DHA). Eskimo-3 is purified by a proprietary process that preserves the beneficial active constituents of the whole oil, while removing harmful contaminants.
Clinical trials have shown that Eskimo-3 supports healthy cardiovascular function. It also has been shown to support retention of healthy cholesterol levels and healthy joint function.
Natural, rich source of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports retention of healthy cholesterol levels already within normal limits
- Supports healthy joint function
- One of the most extensively researched fish oil supplements
- Whole-oil purity with natural antioxidants to keep it fresh
- Free from harmful toxin levels
- No fish-oil aftertaste
- Exclusive manufacturing process makes it more effective
Why take fish oil?
It provides benefits you can rely on with peace of mind. With a quality fish oil supplement, you can get all the benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids from fresh fish, without potential exposure to mercury and other heavy metals. Omega-3s are an important - but often missing - element of the American diet. The Omega-3s in fish oil support.
- Healthy levels of cholesterol.
- Heart, brain and joint health.
Why take Eskimo-3?
Eskimo-3 is safe, effective, and proven. Up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. fish oil products. It has been the subject of more than 120 scientific reports. Eskimo-3 is eco-friendly. Eskimo-3 fish oil is obtained only from non-endangered species of fish. These Omega-3 fish are harvested from the cold waters of the north Pacific in areas not subjected to over-fishing. Eskimo-3 - unlike many other fish oil products - has the natural ratio of EPA and DHA. Other products have artificially concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA, which makes them unstable and can cause them to go rancid. Also available in Double-Strength Eskimo-3 1000 mg.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Three softgel capsules with meals one to three times daily.
|Enzymatic Therapy Eskimo-3 Fish oil 500 mg - 105 softgels|
|Other Ingredients: gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).|
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Green Bay, WI, Phone: 1-800-783-2286 Fax: 920-469-4444 Visit website
About Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. Is renowned as the highest quality provider of therapeutic dosage natural medicines and nutritional supplements in the industry. The company incorporates FDA pharmaceutical quality standards in all facets of their business. This includes raw material evaluation and supplier selection, laboratory analytics across the entire spectrum of quality, purity, potency and efficacy measures, quality assurance and quality control checkpoints, and strict manufacturing standards to fda gmp’s (verified good manufacturing practices). Enzymatic Therapy uses only the highest quality ingredients in their products, and their supplier certification process, and rigorous testing protocols insure consistent quality and potency.