Per Serving: N/A
Serving Size: N/A
- Availablity: Manufacturer Out of stock
e-Mail Me When Back In Stock
Buy Enzymatic Therapy - Better Bladder for Women - 30 Tablets at LuckyVitamin.com
The above item is currently unabvailable from the manufacturer and is therefore out of stock. Please fill in the form below to receive a one time automated email alert which will confirm when this item is back in stock at LuckyVitamin.com
- GMP Certified
- Artificial Colors Free
- NSF Certified
- Cruelty Free
- Aspartame Free
- Preservatives Free
- Artificial Flavors Free
- Corn Free
- Peanut Free View More
Enzymatic Therapy - Better Bladder for Women - 30 Tablets
- Item# : 60612
- UPC# : 763948088133
- Brand: Enzymatic Therapy
- Size/Form: 30 Tablets
- Ship Weight: 0.05
- Servings: 30
- Dosage: 1 Tablet(s)
Enzymatic Therapy - Better Bladder for Women - 30 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Better Bladder for Women is a pure, pimple, natural solution. Better Bladder for Women contains highly concentrated pumpkin seed extract to:
- Support healthy bladder strength
- Promote healthy urinary tract and bladder function
- Regain Confidence and Control
In clinical studies, over 60% experienced significant improvement. Conveniently take just one tablet daily...and get back into life!
Why is pumpkin seed extract important for bladder health?
It is been traditionally used and clinically studied. The pumpkin plant (Cucurbita pepo) has a long history of use by traditional Native American healers. While original research showed benefits for prostate health, new studies have found pumpkin seed provides equally significant support for bladder health in women. Recent research has focused on pumpkin's phytosterol components. Clinical studies reveal that these phytosterols can significantly impact urinary tract health by helping maintain hormone balance.
Why use Better Bladder for Women?
It's a pure, simple, natural solution. Better Bladder for Women contains powerful pumpkin seed extract for healthy bladder strength in women. It provides a concentrated, 18 to 1 extract of pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo) seed extract, and uses patented processing to remove the fat soluble components from the seed. This yields a more potent extract, which has been clinically shown to promote urinary tract and bladder health.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
One tablet daily.
|Enzymatic Therapy - Better Bladder for Women|
|Other Ingredients: cellulose, modified cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, and soy lecithin.|
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, or ingredients of animal origin. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Green Bay, WI, Phone: 1-800-783-2286
About Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. Is renowned as the highest quality provider of therapeutic dosage natural medicines and nutritional supplements in the industry. The company incorporates FDA pharmaceutical quality standards in all facets of their business. This includes raw material evaluation and supplier selection, laboratory analytics across the entire spectrum of quality, purity, potency and efficacy measures, quality assurance and quality control checkpoints, and strict manufacturing standards to fda gmp’s (verified good manufacturing practices). Enzymatic Therapy uses only the highest quality ingredients in their products, and their supplier certification process, and rigorous testing protocols insure consistent quality and potency.